Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Miss You


Where are you now?
What are you doing?
Who are you with?
What are you thinking?

God,i miss you,
always do,
some days far more than others.

Today i needed you,
but i know it can never be so,
we are not meant for one another,
we are entrusted to others close.

The times when we know 
we would be good together,
can never be.

The times when we know
we should be together,
can never be.

Wherever you are,
whatever you're doing,
whoever you're with,
know im out there
somewhere,
thinking and dreaming of the
next time i can can hold your face
in my hands and look in your soul,
utter nothing,
but say so very much.

God, Her, I missed you today,
You are my all,
my soulmate, my everything.
Reach for me soon,
for your dreamer misses you x

No comments:

Post a Comment